Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 19, 2025 5:57 am

Hello,
I would like to inquire about converting an Excel file to a PDF file.
When converting, some of the content in the conversion result is different from the content in the Excel file.

The parts where the content is different are as follows: 1,2.
1. When using certain fonts, some of the text is not displayed completely.
2. It seems like the image files are displayed differently.

For a more detailed explanation, I have attached the error phenomenon and program code as files.
( The "spire" folder contains the project sample code used for conversion, and "Spire.pptx" is a document that describes error phenomena and the test environment. )

ilsang.yoon
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2025 4:43 am

Mon May 19, 2025 9:56 am

Hi,

Thank you for providing detailed information.
According to your document guidelines, I have validated the old version (7.12.4) and confirmed the issue of the character "v" being cropped. However, I have not reproduced the chart width issues (which has been tested in both Windows and Ubuntu environments).
After upgrading to the latest version (Spire.Office for Java Version:10.4.0), the character cropping issue has been resolved. Attached my PDF for your reference. We suggest that you update to the latest version in your server environment for verification first. If the problem still exists, please inform me in a timely manner, and I will deploy the Amazion Linux server consistent with yours for in-depth investigation. Look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron