Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:09 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I did a test on the IIS Server, and encountered the "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" exception message. Have you encountered same exception as me? I guess it may be caused by the inability of IIS Server to access the USB certificate installed on the client. I need further investigation for the specific reason, if there are any results, I will give you feedback immediately.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

kylie.tian
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:53 am

Hi,

After further investigation, I found that this problem may be related to the IIS server permissions. Please change the IIS settings as shown below, you can refer to this link for details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57886705/cannot-get-private-key-of-usb-token-from-iis
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
image.png

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

kylie.tian
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF