Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:23 am

Tell me how to make a pdf file not brochure,but I need several pages per a sheet.

artem2015
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:36 am

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Dear artem2015,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have noticed there is same post on Spire.Doc forum, which product you want to use ?
And what do you mean "make a pdf file not brochure,but I need several pages per a sheet" ? I see the picture you provided, it seems to be a brochure.
Could you please describe you requirement in detail and provide us an ideal result you want ?

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 am

the example in the attachment

artem2015
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:36 am

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:59 am

Dear artem2015,

Thanks for your files.
As per my understanding, you want the result(several pages per a sheet.pdf).
So sorry that at present Spire.PDF doesn't support to merge the content of two pages into one page.
If I misunderstand, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 am

Yes, all right, are there plans to implement this feature in the future?

artem2015
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:36 am

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 am

Dear artem2015,

Thanks for your prompt response.
Yes, we have added this new feature into our schedule. We will let you know once there is any great progress.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF