Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:30 pm

I need to convert html string to PDF. Only fist page can contain a header. How to set that? I create template with header and use that template when create PDF, but I get header on every page.

goga77
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 am

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:45 am

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delay. We need to know that how you create the template for looking into the problem. Could you tell us how you create the template ?
Sincerely,
Alan
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Alan.Li
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:51 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron