Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:13 pm

hello,
when i open a pdf file (pdf1) with acrobat, I can see everything is authorized : menu file - propertiers - security : add signature is authorized
when i open a pdf file (pdf2) with acrobat, I can see : menu file - propertiers - security : add signature is UNauthorized

with the dll spire.pdf

I can't see any difference???
permissions for the 2 files is 2876 (default)

any idea?

anthony

brandeau
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:03 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your message, I cann’t investigate your issue, to help us reproduce your issue. Please offer the following message, thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) The Pdf file (pdf1 and pdf2), you can attach here or send it to us via email ([email protected]).
2) Please provide some screenshot to show the two scenario you mentioned that menu file - propertiers - security : add signature is authorized and menu file - propertiers - security : add signature is Unauthorized.
3) If the pdf is generated by Spire.Pdf, please offer the code you used and your Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8.


Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron