Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:07 am

Hii ,I am converting pdf to images(tiff) in my project. It saves the converted image to project bin folder. How can I save the converted image to a custom location.(Let's say at D:/CustomisedTiff/ ) with custom Name(Let's say Mohan2132).I want this answer urgently.

thekingoflife32
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:31 am

Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:51 am

Hii Guys,
After a lot of experiment,I myself got the Answer.I am sharing it with you all so that you will get help in case you need it.

Here we are calling JoinTiff method taking arguments of SaveAsImage(Doc),FileName and encoder.We can write the full path(directory+filename) in the place of filename there.Like This:-

JoinTiffImages(SaveAsImage(doc), @"D:\CustomisedTiff\Mohan2132.tiff", EncoderValue.CompressionLZW);

thekingoflife32
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:31 am

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:34 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that you have found the solution. If you encounter any issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron