Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:31 am

Hi all,
I'm trying to save a PDF file to folder.
I'm creating the PdfCodument from a byte[] and when I try to save it to file I get an error message and the program falls.
Code: Select all
PdfDocument pdf = new PdfDocument(baseReport);
.
.
.
pdf.SaveToFile("E:\\Temp 2\\" + Guid.NewGuid().ToString() + ".pdf");

The error message says:
Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.License, Version=1.3.8.40, Culture=natural...' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

The thing is that I have reference to the Spire.License dll and it is from version 1.3.8.40.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you in advance!

itzickbinder
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:39 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Please make sure you have referenced all the dlls of Spire.PDF from the same folder. Below is the information of the dlls in NET4.0 folder of Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.11.6 for your kind reference.
- Spire.License.dll 1.3.8.40
- Spire.Pdf.dll 6.11.6.2040

Also, do you want to use multiple components of Spire in the same project? Since each of our products is independent and incompatible, if you want to use multiple components of Spire in a project, you need to download the Spire.Office (the latest version is Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.11.0) to avoid incompatibility issues.

If the issue persists, please share your project with us for further investigation. You could send it to us([email protected]) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:05 am

Hello,

How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF