Hi, I have a library that is intended to be multi-platform, so to avoid the issues with Images on non-Windows environments I'm using the .netstandard 2.0 version of Spire.Pdf.dll (version 7.10.0).
The process of extracting the image to a stream is far slower and memory intensive than anticipated. It is for example taking between 17 and 23 seconds per page to extract the image and Visual Studio reports 2Gb of memory used for the first image (that when saved is 171Kb) and this grows by around 1Gb per page.
Given that some of the test files I'm looking to process are over 450 pages long, the current implementation wouldn't seem be usable. It I refactor the code to use the .net6 version of the code the memory usage is far more reasonable and I can process the 30 page test file in much less time than processing a single page in the .netstandard 2.0 version.
All help appreciated,
Darren.