Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:32 pm

I'm seeing slowness in rendering a doc with the latest. I'm on window 10 64 bit, with .net framework 4.8. Is there an open issue with this?

hunterb46
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:31 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information. You could attach them here or send them to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.
1) Your input files (contains PDF files and other input files).
2) Your complete test code.
3) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
4) Your application type, such as Console app (. Net Framework 4.5).

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:36 am

I’m on Windows 10 64 bit, using .net framework 4.8. I have attached the sample test. These are the results I see on my machine:

Start - Tagged_Bookmarks_3.pdf
Initalize - 0
Load - 149
Render Page 0 - 5613
Render Page 1 - 749
Render Page 2 - 1397
Finish - Tagged_Bookmarks_3.pdf

Start - DocMagic1.pdf
Initalize - 0
Load - 13
Render Page 0 - 97
Render Page 1 - 57
Render Page 2 - 39
Render Page 3 - 83
Render Page 4 - 101
Render Page 5 - 101
Render Page 6 - 22
Render Page 7 - 41
Finish - DocMagic1.pdf

Start - Tagged_Bookmarks_3.pdf
Initalize - 0
Load - 2
Render Page 0 - 3972
Render Page 1 - 802
Render Page 2 - 1558
Finish - Tagged_Bookmarks_3.pdf

hunterb46
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for sharing.
I tested your case and found that the conversion time is slow. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-5085. Our development team will investigate and optimize conversion times. Once there is any update, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Fri Jul 25, 2025 3:24 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.
We just release official version(Hotfix: Spire.Pdf. Version:11.7.14 ) which fixed the issue( SPIREPDF-5085), welcome to test. Looking forward to your testing feedback.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
NuGet link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/11.7.14 https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PD ... rd/11.7.14
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron