Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 28, 2024 2:22 am

Hello,

I am trying to remove table from PDF document by spire.PDF for Python.
I can extract table from PDF,
after that I need to remove it.

If there is any ways, please let me know it.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

H.Okamura
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 23, 2024 11:54 pm

Tue May 28, 2024 8:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inuqiry.
I'm sorry, but as PDFs are fixed-layout documents rather than fluid ones, it's challenging to remove table elements from them dynamically. Unfortunately, our product doesn't currently support this functionality. Please accept our apologies once again for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Tue May 28, 2024 8:48 am

Hello
Thank you very much for prompt reply.

When it extracts text from pdf document,
is there any method to skip reading table data?
I would like to extract only text data excludes table.

Or, is there any replace method for table in like a image?

H.Okamura
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 23, 2024 11:54 pm

Tue May 28, 2024 9:45 am

Hi,

I apologize, but we don't currently support this feature. However, I've logged your request in our issue tracking system under reference SPIREPDF-6792. Our development team will investigate the feasibility of implementing this functionality. If and when this feature becomes available, we will promptly notify you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Thu May 30, 2024 1:38 am

Hi,

I truly appreciate your corporation.
If there is any progress, please let me know.

H.Okamura
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 23, 2024 11:54 pm

Thu May 30, 2024 8:33 am

Hi,

I will certainly keep you updated on any progress we make. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron