Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Mon Jun 30, 2025 6:55 pm

Hi I'm using Spire.PdfDocumentViewer in combination with Spire.PDF, after making an edit, I reload the page to show the changes. The issue is that the image completely disappears before the new image reappears. Is there a way to prevent that?

Jake_Vogt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 2:27 pm

Wed Jul 02, 2025 7:15 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

When using the Spire.PDF Viewer to reload a PDF document edited and saved with Spire.PDF, the application requires some buffer time to re-parse and re-render the file. This may result in a loading delay. Please note that this delay is more noticeable with documents that have complex structures or larger file sizes. During the loading process, it's normal to see a brief blank screen under such circumstances.

While achieving a completely seamless preview experience presents certain technical challenges, we would like to better understand your specific use case in order to evaluate whether the loading performance can be optimized to reduce the duration of the blank screen. To assist with our investigation, Could you please share your input pdf document, the specific editing operations you performed, and your edited file?

You may upload the files as attachments or send them directly to my email: [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Wed Jul 02, 2025 5:53 pm

I have sent attachments to your email

Jake_Vogt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 2:27 pm

Thu Jul 03, 2025 3:49 am

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this.

After testing your PDF files, I confirmed that the blank screen time before regeneration is indeed longer for "Slow to load.pdf" compared to "Quick to load.pdf." As I mentioned earlier, this is caused by the more complex content in your "Slow to load.pdf" file. However, a blank screen is unavoidable during this process. We can only optimize and try to minimize the loading time as much as possible.

I have logged this issue into our product development system under the tracking number SPIREPDFVIEWER-615. Our development team will conduct further investigation and optimize the loading delay performance as much as possible.
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Sat May 23, 2026 9:59 am

Did this issue get resolved?

Jake_Vogt
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2025 2:27 pm

Mon May 25, 2026 1:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for your following up.
Apologies, but we haven't made significant progress on issue SPIREPDFVIEWER-615 yet. I'll continue to urge the developers to expedite their investigation. If there are any updates, I'll notify you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Return to Spire.PDFViewer

cron