Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:13 am

Hi there,

Just a quick question regarding the Qt WebEngine plugin required to use the fully realised HtmlConverter function for the Spire.PDF library:

Given that Qt WebEngine has their own licensing agreements with regards to use within commercial software, do I need to purchase a license for Qt if I need to use the plugin you recommend for the HtmlConverter? I am about to upgrade my Spire License to the latest version so I should have no problems there, I'm just worried that using a plugin that relies on another third party library with it's own licensing rules can get messy.

Thanks,
Zac

ZacCliff92
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:05 am

Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Don’t worry about the license of the QT plugin. Our products use a free and open source version of the QT plugin. So you don’t need to purchase a QT license separately.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron