Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 02, 2026 1:13 pm

Hi, I'm using SpirePDF 12.1.4 and I have a license for Spire 12.1 (currently I'm testing it locally on Windows 11)

I tried to put the license in my code like this:

public class IcebluePDFExporterImpl implements IcebluePDFExporter {

static {
com.spire.pdf.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey("my_key");
}

....

But the watermark remains.

I also tested it with setLicense(String fullPath). Nothing.

thanks in advice

cosimo_de
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2026 1:03 pm

Fri Apr 03, 2026 1:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us verify your purchase information and investigate your issue more accurately, please provide your license file or license key. For privacy reasons, please send it to this email address: [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron