Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi!

I faces with some problems. I try to print DHL invoice PDF. When I do it via Acrobat Reader I get correct document. But when i go through Spire.PDF I get mistakes in the layout.

Add xps file of first page and original pdf document.

My code:

using (var document = new PdfDocument())
{
document.LoadFromFile(request.FileName);

document.PrintSettings.Collate = true;
document.PrintSettings.SetPaperMargins(0, 0, 0, 0);
document.PrintSettings.SelectSinglePageLayout(PdfSinglePageScalingMode.ActualSize);
document.PrintSettings.SelectPageRange(1, 1);
document.PrintSettings.

document.PrintSettings.PrinterName = request.PrinterName;
document.PrintSettings.PrintToFile("firstPage.xps");

document.Print();
}

proid
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:40 pm

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your contact, I have reproduced your issue and already logged it into our bug tracking system. Once it is fixed or there are some updates, we will let you know, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks and Regards
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:21 am

Hello,

Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:7.3.3 which fixes your issue, please download it from the following links to test on your side.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/7.3.3

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:22 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did the hotfix version work for you? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron