Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:23 pm

My document. "Pdf" generated from ".docx" is not equal (the bullet does not consider, if no page breaks up the original paragraph when not, etc.) All the need is that both documents be equal. "Spire.Doc" is able to do this? What is the algorithm for the conversion? I thought it was kind of scanning the original document and pasted it to the destination (PDF), but I see it try to interpret the text instructions and that it becomes inaccurate.

I will appreciate can help me find a solution

mogollan.jc

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that we don't understand completely the issue about if no page breaks up the original paragraph when not, would you describe it in detail?
For the issue about the bullet does not consider, Could you please provide us your docx document to help us repro the issue?
BTW, The algorithm for the conversion is that we scan all elements' details in the docx document, then draw them into PDF document with the similar propertis or format.
Kindly note that please zip the document before uploading or send it to our Email(support@e-iceblue.com).

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 pm

I am sending two files as a some examples. Thank you for your interest.

Gary.zhang wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that we don't understand completely the issue about if no page breaks up the original paragraph when not, would you describe it in detail?
For the issue about the bullet does not consider, Could you please provide us your docx document to help us repro the issue?
BTW, The algorithm for the conversion is that we scan all elements' details in the docx document, then draw them into PDF document with the similar propertis or format.
Kindly note that please zip the document before uploading or send it to our Email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

mogollan.jc

Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 am

Hello Mogollan,

Sorry for the delay reply as weekend.

Thanks for your information.
For the document"Apuntes del servidor2.doc", do you expect that the content as below(see screenshot) should be displayed in the next page of converted PDF same as doc document? If so, sorry that our Spire.Doc doesn't achieve to generate exactly the converted PDF with the same content of original document at present. We will continue improving Spire.Doc to present a better support in the futher. If not, please in details tell us the issues about the document.
For the document"Docto de prueba 01.doc", we have reproduce the issue, and we have transferred it to our Dev team, sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks And Regards,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you for your answer.

I'm sorry because I can not generate the same documents as I thought I could do when we buy your software.

However, I want to exhaust all possibilities before giving up. In previous post asked for the conversion algorithm, I see that the software handled directly in the program of "MS-Word" for some functions, is this so? For example, when is encrypted or password-protect a document among many other things. Can it be done the same to save the document as PDF? Because if there is "save as..." directly in "MS-Word" there is the option to be in PDF and thus generates exactly the document, but now in that new format.

I look forward to your opinion.

Thank you very much.

Gary.zhang wrote:Hello Mogollan,

Sorry for the delay reply as weekend.

Thanks for your information.
For the document"Apuntes del servidor2.doc", do you expect that the content as below(see screenshot) should be displayed in the next page of converted PDF same as doc document? If so, sorry that our Spire.Doc doesn't achieve to generate exactly the converted PDF with the same content of original document at present. We will continue improving Spire.Doc to present a better support in the futher. If not, please in details tell us the issues about the document.
For the document"Docto de prueba 01.doc", we have reproduce the issue, and we have transferred it to our Dev team, sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks And Regards,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

mogollan.jc

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 am

Hello,

Microsoft just maked public the file format specification of word document. There is no any official document to show us how to display a word document and how to convert it to a pdf file. Nobody knows the conversion algorithm in MS-Word. We are always researching the algorithm according to great amount of samples of word documents and pdf files. And we try to make the result pdf file same exactly as the word document, but it is very difficult. Sorry that at present our Spire.Doc product doesn't generate the PDF same exactly as the word document, but we are keeping in adjusting our algorighm to obtain the pdf file same exactly as the word document.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:46 am

Hello,

The issue about the document"Docto de prueba 01.doc" has been resolved, and our test team is testing the hotfix, once it works fine, we will release the new hotfix and inform you immediately. Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:29 am

Dear Mogollan,

Thanks for your waiting.
We just released the new version of Spire.Office. Please kindly download and test Spire.Office Platinum Version:2.6.4.
Downloading link is http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-office-for-net-now.html.

Best regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:38 am

Hello,

Have you tested the new Spire.Office Platinum Version:2.6.4? Has the issue been resolved? Could you please update the thread if convenience?
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc