Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry we do not have a printer of the same model as yours, I simulated a PDF file (77pages/7MB) and printed to Microsoft XPS Document Writer, it cost about 184s but the pages are printed one after the other, there isn't any wait. Besides, I used the attached XpsPrintHelper to test the following code, the printing speed could be improved. Thus, as for your situation, I first suggest that you use the XpsPrintHelper to try again.
- Code: Select all
Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument document = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument(@"input.pdf");
document.PrintSettings.Copies = 1;
document.PrintSettings.Duplex = Duplex.Simplex;
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
document.SaveToStream(ms, FileFormat.XPS);
ms.Position=0;
XpsPrint.XpsPrintHelper.Print(ms, "Microsoft XPS Document Writer", "PrintTest", true);
And kindly noye that the process of our product is purely programmatic, so the printing performance cannot be compared with the printing programs of applications such as Adobe. The printing principle of our product is to draw the object first and then call the .NET print API (System.Drawing.Printing) to print. You also can try to print directly using the .NET print API and see how long it takes.
Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
Login to view the files attached to this post.