Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:23 am

Hello,

I´m using this C# code to print a pdf file:

Code: Select all
PdfDocument pdfdocument = new PdfDocument();

pdfdocument.LoadFromFile(pdfFileName);
pdfdocument.PrinterName = printerName;
pdfdocument.PageScaling = fit ? PdfPrintPageScaling.FitSize : PdfPrintPageScaling.ActualSize;

pdfdocument.PrintFromPage = firstPage;
pdfdocument.PrintToPage = lastPage;

if (frenteVerso)
    pdfdocument.PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.Duplex = Duplex.Default;

pdfdocument.PrintDocument.DocumentName = Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(pdfFileName);
pdfdocument.PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = printerName;

pdfdocument.PrintDocument.Print();


But the result is kind of blurry.
Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:01 am

Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:04 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please provide us sample document for investigation.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Thanks for helping.

I tried to post the sample but I got the error message saying that I "wasn´t able to post URL".

How can I provide these information for you?

Thanks again.

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:01 am

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
Now you can post the URL, please post it again.
Also, you also can send it to us( [email protected] ) via email.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks for your help. I´ll send via email too.

I´m using PDFCreator to simulate a real printer (http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator).

I´ve uploaded the original file to print (olimpic.pdf) and the result (olimpic printed.pdf) at "WeTransfer".

Here is the link to download: https://we.tl/bGm59xdqnh

If you check the edges you´ll notice that it´s quite blurry.

Thanks again.

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:01 am

Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 am

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
I have noticed the issue and posted it to our Dev team. Once there is any progress, we will let you know.
Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 pm

I was testing my application and I found that the size of the document sent to printer is different from size that Adobe Reader sends.

My application: 12 MB
Adobe Reader: 6 MB

How can I try to decrease this value using Spire.PDF?

(I guess this may solve my blurry problem)

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:01 am

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your information.
Sorry that there is no that function. And our Dev team is working on it. Once there is any great progress, we will inform you.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron