Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Hey,

I'm trying to print a large PDF document with each page having the potential to be printed from a different tray. If one of the trays runs out of paper I would like it to send an error/exception of some sort back and pause the printing (i.e printer out of paper on tray ........). Is this possible?

Thanks

Dylan_Spire
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:28 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:13 am

Dear Dylan_Spire,

Thanks for your reference.
Sorry that I am afraid that it is not possible to do that using Spire.PDF.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF