Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:21 am

Hi,
I'm trying to print a pdf.
I can send the pdf in print but
the sheets come out with a different orientation from that of the pdf: in vertical rather than horizontal)
I tried to change the printer properties without success.
I also tried to change the orientation at run-time but still without success. Here is the code I'm using:

pdfEti = New Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument
pdfEti.LoadFromFile(FileName)
Me.pdfEti.PrintSettings.PrinterName = PrinterName
Me.pdfEti.ViewerPreferences.FitWindow = True
For Each p As PdfPageBase In pdfEti.Pages
p.Rotation = PdfPageRotateAngle.RotateAngle270
Next
Me.pdfEti.Print()

Can help me?

giuseppedb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
To help us look into your issue accurately and quickly, please provide your input PDF file, you could send it to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron