Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to print to a network printer, and it doesn't work for me. If I print to a printer connected directly to the computer, it works correctly. The name of the printer is the one that returns directly to me PrinterSettings.InstalledPrinters. How can I do it? I put the code below:

Code: Select all
Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument docPDF = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument();
docPDF.LoadFromFile(documentPath, Spire.Pdf.FileFormat.PDF);
docPDF.PrinterName = printerName;
docPDF.PrintDocument.Print();


Thank you very much in advance

benjamindiazg
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:56 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please try to use the FullName of PrintQueue that includes the full UNC (Universal Naming Convention) name.
If the issue still exists after trying, to help us investigate it accurately, please offer us the following information.
1. Your input Pdf file.
2. The code of the printer name.
3. The information of your Network printer.
You could upload them here or send us([email protected]) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Amber.Gu
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:16 am

Return to Spire.PDF