Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:24 am

Hello,
I want to print the price in PDF, but it's using the backslash key to be the currency symbol in Japan.
so it looks correctly in PDF but has some problem in printing with printer.

e.g.
 PDF      Printer
¥123,456     ,456

How can I fix this problem?

jud3wang
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:51 am

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:43 am

Dear jud3wang,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have tested the scenario with the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.8.82. But didn't find any issue, and I have attached my files, please check.
Please try to use the latest version, if the issue still exists, please provide us your sample files and the type of the printer for investigation.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 am

Dear Betsy.jiang,

Thanks for your reply.
I'm so sorry that the ¥ I wrote at first is under the Japanese Hiragana Input mode, so it's a full-width character.
And there is no problem to print full-width characters.
I'm using the lastest version to print the \123,456 but it stilll has the same problem. (\ is a half-width character.)
I attach my file so could you please print it again? Thank you very much.

P.S.
1. The PDF file which I attach is created by Crystal Report 2016.
2. The printer I'm using is Fuji Xerox DocuPrint 5100 d

jud3wang
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:51 am

Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:47 am

Dear jud3wang,

Thanks for the information.
I have noticed the issue and posted it to our Dev team, we will inform you when it is fixed.
Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:27 am

Dear Betsy.jiang,

Thank you very much!

jud3wang
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:51 am

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:57 am

Dear jud3wang,

Thanks for your waiting.
Now the issue has been fixed in Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.8.102, welcome to test it.
If there is any question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:12 am

Dear Betsy.jiang,

Oh, that's so quickly!
I tried it and it's printing prefect now.
Thanks a lot!

jud3wang
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:51 am

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:18 am

Dear jud3wang,

Thanks for the feedback.
Please feel free to contact us if there is any question. We are here for help.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron