Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Dec 06, 2024 10:15 pm

Hello!

I am evaluating the Spire.Presentation PDF conversion for my company. It does things well but we just noticed a big problem.

See the attached (PPTX - not attached, too big) and PDF. You will notice that the first slide is missing text. This text is there in the original PPTX and I expect it to be converted and put into the PDF.

I am using Python Spire.Presentation 9.11.2
The code for the conversion is
Code: Select all
                presentation = Presentation()
                presentation.LoadFromFile(str(ppt_file_path))
                output_file = str((Path(output_dir) / ppt_file_path.name).with_suffix('.pdf'))
                presentation.SaveToFile(output_file, FileFormat.PDF)
                presentation.Dispose()


I cannot attach the PPTX file because it's size is 5mb even compressed and all the other slides removed. I shared it at this HTTPS: covalentmetrology-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/p/martin/EeiPyJimQTlGr0psJC9jeQABGbbqjjSj5KauwSLicavzmg?e=yXCvOX

Thank you
Martin Stein
Covalent Metrology

martinsteincovalent
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Mon Dec 09, 2024 3:32 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have reproduced the issue you encountered with your .pptx file and have logged it into our issue system with the tracking number SPIREPPT-2690.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will keep you updated on the progress of the issue.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Jan 14, 2025 3:34 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I'm glad to inform you that has been resolved. Welcome to download and test [SPIREPPT-2690].
Our website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-presentation-for-net-now.html
NuGet link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Presentation/10.1.1/


If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.Presentation

cron