Hi,
I was trying to use Spire.PDF to place a digital signature at a dynamic locaiton i.e where ever there's an instance of "Signature:-----" on the pdf document. I have tired searching for the term "Signature:-----" and place the signature by using the following code:
Dim result As PdfTextFindCollection = doc.Pages(0).FindText("Signature:", TextFindParameter.WholeWord)
....
Dim y As Single = result.Finds(0).TextBounds(0).Y
Dim x As Single = result.Finds(0).TextBounds(0).Right + 10
Dim location = New PointF(x - 345.2, -y + 20)
signature.Location = location
When ever I try to pass the coordinates values from the variables x and y to the 'signature.location' property the value is changing hence the calculations that you see for the value of x and y but they aren't constant, they keep changing for other instances' location.
The questions that i have are as follows:
1. how do I pass the values of the coordinates from y and x without any changes in value?
2. Is there any other way to place a signature in desired location? the goal is to place the digital signature beside the "Signature:-----"
3. How do I use Spire.PDF to find an area of whitespace( a rectangular area) where I can place the signature on the pdf in the proximity of "Signature:-----" ?