Hello,
I am experiencing performance issues when converting a document with approximately 35 pages to PDF using Spire.Doc 7.7.
A document with around 35 pages, generated after a MailMerge process.
Product version
Spire.Doc 7.7
Framework
.NET Core 3.1
The MailMerge process itself runs quickly, but the conversion to PDF is taking significantly longer than expected, which is impacting our application's performance. Currently, the PDF conversion takes almost 2 minutes to complete for this document.
I would like to know if there are any recommended ways to improve the performance of the DOC/DOCX to PDF conversion, especially in scenarios where the document is generated through MailMerge.
Additionally, I would like to test the latest version of Spire.Doc to verify whether this issue has been improved in newer releases. However, the trial version only allows conversion of up to 10 pages, which prevents me from testing my 35-page document.
I already requested a trial license for full testing, and the message indicated a response within 1 day, but 2 days have already passed. Since this is somewhat urgent and we are evaluating the purchase of an upgrade, I would appreciate any help in obtaining a temporary trial license so we can properly test the latest version.
We are currently evaluating whether upgrading to a newer version of Spire.Doc could resolve this performance issue. If the latest version improves the conversion time, we are planning to proceed with the upgrade purchase. Therefore, having access to a temporary full trial license to test our real scenario would help us make this decision quickly.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards.