Hi all,
I've developed a Java program that parses various types of PDF files, and it runs fine on my local Windows machine; all the tests pass and all the output is what one would expect. However, when running on a Linux box for CI/CD, I get the following errors, which seem to be repeated for each failed test. The test assertions also fail, because I get unusual output. The common factor seems to be the extractTable() method, and the issue appears to arise from management of fonts and an inability to find a particular class. Since our CI/CD is run headless and my code doesn't do anything with fonts, I'm not sure we need the font management at all.
I'm using the most recent version of Spire.PDF for Java and compiling with Java 17.
Can someone please give me some guidance for how I might be able to resolve this? Any call to extractTable() seems to cause this issue.
EDIT: It appears we resolved this by installing font packages on our CI/CD machine, however this was through a lot of trial and error. Can you please explain which fonts are necessary for extractTable() and why?