I am currently developping some Proof of Concepts to see if Spire .PDF is the tool we need.
So far, I would like to congratulates you for the very good quality of your product.
I have two questions I wish you could answer:
How does the PdfSignature.VerifySignature() method verify the signature. Does it validate the certificate also ? The documentation only say "check thie validity of the signature" which did not bring a lot of information about it
We also encountered some performance problems when we try to access the certificate instance from a PdfSignature
public List<PdfSignature> GetAllSignatures(string docPath)
{
using (var doc = new PdfDocument(docPath))
{
var signatures = new List<PdfSignature>();
var form = (PdfFormWidget)doc.Form;
foreach (var fieldWidget in form.FieldsWidget)
{
var field = fieldWidget as PdfSignatureFieldWidget;
var certificat = field.Signature.Certificate as X509Certificate2;
if (field != null && field.Signature != null)
{
signatures.Add(field.Signature);
}
}
return signatures;
}
}
Performance analytic tools show us it take 30 seconds to get access to this information.
Thanks in advance