Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi,
New o this Pdf library, I'm experiencing problems with the free community edition of Spire.PDF (FreeSpire.PDF).
I'm trying to save a pdf document as an image
Code: Select all
                PdfDocument document = new PdfDocument();
                document.LoadFromFile(fileName, FileFormat.PDF);
                var img = document.SaveAsImage(0, PdfImageType.Bitmap, 300, 300);



The image is empty. I tried the commersial version with the same code and it works lika a charm. I saw in the releasenotes for the latest version of Spire.PDF that there was a fix for this issue. Is there any plan on adding that fix to the free version any time soon?

Thank you,
Robert

Robban
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 am

Dear Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that I am afraid that currently we don't have any plan to update/maintain the free version, so I suggest you use the commercial version which solves this issue.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron