Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Hi,

I tried the .NET pdf library. I use PdfBitmap assembly to insert a picture to the pdf document, but when I called the function first time, it works fine. After that I close and dispose the pdf document, and when call second time, and try to insert a picture, I got an error, that describes the following:

Error creating instance of PdfBitmap in assembly Spire.Pdf.Graphics.PdfBitmap, Spire.Pdf, Version=3.6.0.5035, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3, (System.InvalidOperationException: Object is currently in use elsewhere.)

Could anybody help me please?

mihaly.kocsis86
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:38 am

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.
To help us reproduce and resolve your issue soon, please share all your code.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 am

Dear Support,

thank you for your fast answer. My code is written by specific programming language (Labview). If you need I will share the source, or I can create VB application also.

Best Regards
Mihaly

mihaly.kocsis86
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:38 am

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:47 am

Hi Mihaly,

Please provide us vb application.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:52 pm

amy.zhao wrote:Hi Mihaly,

Please provide us vb application.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team


I created in vb, and is is working fine. It seems I have a problem with the Labview environment.

mihaly.kocsis86
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:38 am

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:58 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I am glad that your issue has been resolved.
Welcome to write to us again for further problems.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron