Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Hi,

Just trying the free version of Spire.PDF, and when converting a pdf to svg the circles with translucency in the pdf are not translucent in the svg. The pdf is attached.

Anything I can do about it?

Thanks,

Perry

xguy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:01 am

hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I did a test with both Free Spire.PDF 6.10 and the latest commericial version Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) 6.11.6 and did observe the behavior you mentioned. I have posted it to our Dev team with the ticket SPIREPDF-3811 for further investigation. If there is any update, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:19 pm

thank you

xguy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:50 am

Hello,

Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:7.2.0 which fixes your issue, please download it from the following links to test on your side. Looking forward to your testing result.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/7.2.0

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:03 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Does this hotfix solve your issue? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:32 pm

I'm currently off for a while, but when I get back I will test this and let you know. Thank you very much

xguy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:43 am

Okay, I will wait for your feedback.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF