Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:36 pm

I am using the following code below to convert PDF files to postscript for one of our internal applications and occasionally we will get a customer file that converts but does not look right in the postscript version. I was using v8.20 of Spire.PDF and tried 8.60 and got same result. I attached the resulting postscript file put was unable to attach the original pdf file as it is just over 2mb zipped.

PdfDocument theDoc = new PdfDocument();
theDoc.LoadFromFile("2211955473001.1.Out.pdf");
theDoc.SaveToFile("out.ps", FileFormat.POSTSCRIPT);

tony.manners
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:37 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I suggest you first try our latest commercial version (Spire.Pdf.8.11.10 hotfix) as it is more stable and powerful than the free version.
If the problem still exists after testing the commercial version, please provide us with the following information.
1) Your input pdf document, you can send to us via email ([email protected]).
2) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g., Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g., China, Chinese).
Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:42 pm

Same issue with hotfix commercial version. I will send email to [email protected] including the code used and source pdf file.

Thanks,

Tony

tony.manners
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:32 am

tony.manners wrote:Same issue with hotfix commercial version. I will send email to [email protected] including the code used and source pdf file.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I used Spire.PDF 8.11.10 to do some tests with the following code and pdf file you provided via email in a Console App (.NET Framework 4.8 ) on Windows 10 64bit, but I did not reproduce your issue, the converted file had a satisfactory effect, I have sent it to you via email. Is there any difference between your test environment and mine? What's the tool you use to open POSTCRIPT file? I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron