Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 17, 2025 9:42 am

Hi,
I am encountering an issue where converting a PDF to an image using Spire.Pdf.dll v11.2.4 results in a completely black blank image.
Below is my code:
Code: Select all
var pageNumber = pdffile.Pages.Count;

for (int i = 0; i < pageNumber; i++)
{   
        PdfPageBase page = pdffile.Pages[i];
        Image images = pdffile.SaveAsImage(i, Spire.Pdf.Graphics.PdfImageType.Bitmap, res, res);     
        var target =  "Page_" + i.ToString();
        var pngTarget = Path.ChangeExtension(target, "png");
        images.Save(pngTarget, ImageFormat.Png);   
}

The file contains sensitive data, so I cannot share it publicly, I will send it via email

Please advise.Thank you.

xiao0207
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am

Mon Mar 17, 2025 10:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have reproduced your issue using your .pdf file you sent via email and have logged it into our issue system with the tracking number SPIREPDF-7428.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will keep you updated on the progress of the issue.


Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Mon Jun 23, 2025 9:21 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I'm glad to inform you that SPIREPDF-7428 has been resolved. Welcome to download and test [Spire.PDF Pack (Hotfix) Version: 11.6.14].
Download Link from Website: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
NuGet Links:
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/11.6.14
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDFfor.NETStandard/11.6.14


If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Jun 24, 2025 5:50 am

Hello,

We are sorry, the NuGet download link for Spire.PDF for .NETStandard has been updated to: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDFfor.NETStandard/11.6.15


Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron