Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:17 am

PDF and Code.zip
I am evaluation Spire PDF to see if we can use it in our software. Using .net framework 4.6.2 and C#

The error I am getting is

"C:/Users/Dick Kluis/Documents/Repos/PdfConsolePoc/PdfConsolePoc/bin/Debug/PdfConsolePoc.exe"

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PdfConsolePoc.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Dick Kluis\Documents\Repos\PdfConsolePoc\PdfConsolePoc\Program.cs:line 37

Process finished with exit code -1,073,741,819.

I have another PDF that is loading fine. Can somebody help figure this out?

dickmorriscs
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:02 pm

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:50 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The reason of your issue is that the pdf document (E6-coupon QC58-ADA8-V6L5-FRRT.pdf) doesn't contain form, so there will throw exception when you traverse "formWidget".
If you have any other issue, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF