Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:26 pm

When I print a PDF to a local printer, it prints the file correctly.

When another user, different PC (same OS, printer model and driver, all default settings) , just one of the images in the file is printing much larger.

I have attached an image of what is happening. The top cards are printed on the user's printer. The bottom image is printed on my local printer.

When we look at the file in a pdf reader, it looks fine, and we can print to both printers and the results are satisfactory.

Why would just the one image not print correctly?

cgreco.naui
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:23 pm

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:36 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue more accurately and quickly, please provide the following information.
1) Your source PDF file and your full test code.
2) Your printer name.
3) Your OS information and region setting, e.g. Win7 64bit, China/Chinese.
4) Regarding the pdf reader you mentioned, are you using the Adobe PDF reader?

You could send this information to us ([email protected]) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Elena.Zhang
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:18 am

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:42 pm

Thank you. I have sent an email with all of the information requested.

cgreco.naui
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:23 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:20 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I tested your scenario with our printer in our environment but was unable to reproduce your issue. I’m using the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.9.0, if you are not using this version, I suggest you download it and try again. I also send my test project for your reference via email, you can run it directly on your side.
Moreover, I would like to confirm with you whether there are any additional settings on the system where the image is not printed correctly, such as special dpi settings?

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Elena.Zhang
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:18 am

Return to Spire.PDF