Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:54 am

Hi,

Im processing hundreds 1 page PDF files: open, search, dispose.
Can you recommend, what is the most optimal way t do it?
When I tried to use tasks I got this:
Capture.PNG

image_2020_11_06T10_49_03_458Z.png

If I run file processing every 5 secs 4 documents I see that process time is not parallel
image_2020_11_05T15_46_12_674Z.png

dashakirby
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:15 pm

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
For your situation, I suggest that you can invoke the Dispose and Close methods at the end of your program to release resources.
Code: Select all
            pdfDocument.Dispose();
            pdfDocument.Close();

Moreover, which version of Spire.PDF are you using? If you are not using the latest Spire.PDF Pack (Hot Fix) Version:6.11.0, I’d suggest you download this version and try again.
If there isn't much optimization after trying, please provide your full test code and some sample PDF files to help us further analyze. You could send them to us ([email protected]) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron