Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:39 pm

Hi.
I'm trying to print a PDF in it's normal size.
But It is always printed in a minor scale.
I tried using
loPaper.setSize (500, 600);
loPaper.setSize (2000, 2100);
etc...
I always have the same printing
It never changes despite I change the size parameters.
Could you help me?

ernesto.padin
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:07 pm

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
I simulated a PDF file and printed it with the latest Spire.PDF for Java Version:4.1.2, but did not reproduce your issue. To help us look into it further, please provide us with your input file and your complete code. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:52 am

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved? If not, could you please provide your input file and your complete code to us for further investigation?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF