Thank you for your response
Indeed you have been so kind to help
for a free temporary license valid for one month
What is then the situation after one Month ?
Secondly, the reason for copying the 6 DLL files to the Debug folder of your testing project is because these DLL files are essential external dependencies. By placing them in the Debug folder, you ensure that these dependencies are fully functional and accessible during the testing process.
Ok Got it. Thanks
However, if you are looking for a tool specifically for viewing PDF files, you can consider using Spire.PDFViewer, which is designed for this purpose. Please note that Spire.PDFViewer does not support the direct viewing of image files
I incorporated PictureBox on the Form to view files of .jpg, .png etc
Now I am specifically asking you How Can I view the below
1. PDF Files with images,
2. PDF Files with Image as Text,
3. PDF Files with Images with Text incorporated
with PDFDocumentViewer1and get its text from the above 3 scenarios.
Which are the type of PDF Files where you cannot Extract Text using PDFDocumentViewer1
Thanks
SamD
9