Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 27, 2025 2:38 pm

Hi,

I just renewed a license and replaced the license file in my project with the new one but I'm still limited to a 10 page print.

I've installed the latest version (11.8) through Nuget but my License File has <Version>11.5</Version> in it, does this mean I need to use a version 11.5 or earlier?

Thanks
AndyG

andyg
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2025 3:10 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Our colleagues have already responded to your question via email. Please check. For more efficient communication and follow-up, we recommend further communication via email. Of course, if you would like to continue the discussion on the forum, we will also respond promptly to any other questions you may have.
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron