Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Jan 15, 2025 12:07 pm

I am using Spire.PdfViewer.Wpf version 7.12.11.0 in my WPF application. It correctly shows the pdf document.

The problem is when I am using vertical and horizontal scrollbars for moving. In some cases if I move horizontal scrollbar completely to the left or right corner it also change position of the vertical scrollbar. And vice versa - if I move the vertical scrollbar completely to the top or bottom corner it also change the position of the horizontall scrollbar.
Is there any workaround how to avoid this behavior?

Similar situation is with the hand tool for moving in the zoomed document. If the PDF is moved and another move is made immediately afterwards, the view of the PDF jumps back to the position of the first move. This problem does not occur if there is some time gap between moves (2-3 seconds).
Is there any workaround how to avoid this behavior?

michal.navratil
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2025 11:46 am

Thu Jan 16, 2025 6:02 am

Hello,

Thank you for your letter. I have tested the scenario you mentioned, but did not find any issues. Here, I have attached my operational testing results. For our further investigation, you can provide us with your testing project. You can upload and share the download link with us. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDFViewer