Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm

I have a project with reference at another project with a method that call spire.pdf resource.
When first project call this method i have error :
Code: Select all
Non è stato possibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'Mono.Android, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065' o una delle relative dipendenze. Impossibile trovare il file specificato.


I have try also with commercial Spire.Pdf license and I have the same problem
Can you help me?

gianfranco.facchini
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:44 pm

Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your screenshot, you should be using both Spire.PDF and Spire.Barcode in the same project. Please download our Spire.Office to use them together, otherwise there may be incompatibility issues.
If there is still any issue, please provide a runnable project that could reproduce your issue to help us investigate further. You could upload it to the DropBox or OneDrive and then share the download link with us. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:26 am

Thanks for your indication which I will take into consideration.
I have solved:
A) I have deleting the Spire packages in the project calling the method in which Spire is used (a single project)
B) In the project that calls the method in which Spire is used I have inserted only the references to the libraries (loaded in the external project)

Thus no contextual problems arose.
Thanks

gianfranco.facchini
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:44 pm

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:22 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that your finally resolved this issue.
If you need further assistance, just feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron