Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 12, 2025 5:52 am

Hello,

Thank you for providing more details. I noticed that this issue is indeed the same as you described, and it only occurs after copying the slide to a new powerpoint. I have reported this detail to our development team and they will investigate further. Once there is any progress, I will inform you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Tommy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Tommy.Tang
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2025 7:05 am

Mon May 12, 2025 11:40 am

during my testing, I found that the following which may help you:

-strings in `data`, `series` and `categories` persist if you don't use an empty string in either `series` or `categories`. If you use an empty string in `series` or `categories`, then strings in data will be converted to `0` if you have any.

beyeb38077
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2025 2:45 pm

Tue May 13, 2025 3:10 am

Hello,

Thank you for providing more details. I have reported this new detail to the development team for further investigation. We'll inform you of any progress. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Tommy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Tommy.Tang
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2025 7:05 am

Return to Spire.Presentation

cron