Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:46 am

Hello,

Our client reported missing images after save doc template as Html.

I tested and reproduced the issue with current version of Spire.Officefor.NETStandard (7.5.4) we use. The issue is also reproduced with latest version available - 7.5.10.

I use the following code:

Code: Select all
using (var doc = new Spire.Doc.Document())
{
    doc.LoadFromFile(file);
    doc.SaveToFile(tempLocation, Spire.Doc.FileFormat.Html);
}


Sample template is attached.

Regards

profiler007
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:32 am

Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After investigation, I reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-8606. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron