Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 17, 2023 8:24 am

Hi Spire Team,
I use the Spire.Doc to convert html to word file, but I got issue with writing-mode: vertical-lr css property. It's not working. Please see my code below:
Code: Select all
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Page Title</title>
</head>
<body>

<h1 style="writing-mode: vertical-lr">This is a Heading</h1>
<p>This is a paragraph.</p>

</body>
</html>


phuitk39
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 17, 2023 8:18 am

Wed May 17, 2023 9:42 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
After testing, I have reproduced this issue and logged it into our issue tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-9429, our developers will investigate and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:40 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

Kindly note that our doc product follows the standards of MS Word. After investigation, we found the conversion result is consistent with what you would see if you were to open the same HTML document directly in Word. This is not a bug.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron