Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:14 pm

I have a PDF that has 25,000 pages, when I try to open it I get an upper bound array error. What is the maximum number of pages you support?

nsalatka
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
There is no limitation on the number of PDF pages. As for the error, to help us investigate further, please provide your input PDF and the code you used.
You could send it to us([email protected]) via email.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:46 am

The PDF is 2+ gig, can I FTP it to you?

nsalatka
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 am

Hi,

Could you please upload it on a tool(e.g. OneDrive or other tool), then provide a download link?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron