Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Dec 01, 2025 11:14 am

Hi,

Markdown has support for:
SubScript
This can be done by the tilde.
Code: Select all
H~2~O is a liquid.


SuperScript
This can be done by ^.
Code: Select all
2^10^ is 1024.


Highlight
This can be done by ===
Code: Select all
I need to highlight these ==very important words==.


Latex Formulas
This is done by $$.
Code: Select all
$$
\Gamma(z) = \int_0^\infty t^{z-1}e^{-t}dt\,.
$$


None of this is supported in the latest version. Are there any plans to support this?

I can understand that latex is not included. But I would expect that the subscript, superscript and highlight support, as these are available in MS Word and other mayor text-editors.

MarcelEmpirion
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

Tue Dec 02, 2025 3:14 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I have recorded your request in our product upgrade system under task number SPIREDOC-11704. Our development team will further investigate whether there is a feasible implementation plan. I will notify you immediately once there is any progress. Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Return to Spire.Doc