Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:56 am

Hello,

My company have purchase the license recently and I am trying to load in the license in my code.

Version: Spire PDF for Java 4.7.8

I tried to use both below method inside the main class:

com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseFile(filename);

com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey(key);

And it still publishing evaluation warning message on the top.

Can you assist me from here please

mcaulep3
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 am

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Hello,

I have resolved this issue, I found I made mistake on my end.

mcaulep3
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 am

Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inqury, and glad to hear that the issue has been solved by yourself.

If you encounter any problems when using the Spire.PDF, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Return to Spire.PDF