Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:23 am

Hi,

I've downloaded the Spire.PDF version for java to test the PDF to Doc/x functionality. I can convert from PDF to Doc and I see the evaluation warning at the top (as expected).
My problem is that I need to compare the generated word document to the original word document to test if they are identical or some formatting was made which will make the 2 documents not identical. With the evaluation warning showing I can't compare the 2 documents (even if I try to remove the message manually, I get a messed-up format).
My question, is there a way to get a temporary license which will remove the evaluation format for a few days so I can run my test and evaluate the production version?

Thanks for the help

N

nirozeri
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:12 am

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your message.
We just sent a temporary license( one month free) of Spire.PDF for Java to your email([email protected]). Please add the below code to apply it. If there is any further question, welcome to write back.
Code: Select all
//Register the license key
com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey("your license key");

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:11 am

Hi Lisa!
We are going to use your product for printing PDF files in our solution and I'm testing this functionality now.
Due to full version of Spire.PDF has additional statement on top of the page I'm trying free one. But I got this issue (forum/viewtopic.php?forum_uri=pdfsinglepagescalingmode-actualsize-margins-incorrect&t=9722&start=15&sid=3d5c3a73d9660eac63eb10c7b9cd3626) and can't validate latest changes. Could you please provide me temp licence for Spire.PDF for .Net?

ilyakuzn
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:07 am

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:26 am

Hello Ilya,

Thanks for using our Spire products.
We just sent a temporary license of Spire.PDF for .NET to you. Please check your email.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:19 am

Hello Ilya,

Have you received the temporary license of Spire.PDF for .NET?

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:51 pm

I evaluating your Spire Pdf Java libraries, I need a temporary license of "Spire.Pdf for java" in order to test the implementation without the evaluation warning. I don't know where to get it from.
Thanks in advance.
Email Id:[email protected]

krishayan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:47 am

Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:40 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Our sales team have sent a temporary license (one month free) to your email address([email protected]). Please refer to this tutorial (How to Apply the License by license key) to apply the license. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

kylie.tian
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:27 pm

Hi,
can i have a temporary license key for test the product?
Please

Filiamet
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:03 am

Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:08 am

Filiamet wrote:Hi,
can i have a temporary license key for test the product?
Please

Hi,

If you are an enterprise user, you can enter this link https://www.e-iceblue.com/TemLicense.html to get a free license file.

If you are an individual user, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information being included.

Product:
License Registered email address:

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:12 am

Hi,
can i have a temporary license key for test the product?
Please

sonlt007
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:45 am

Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:32 am

Hi,sonlt007

Thanks for your interests in our Spire.PDF. Please let us know which programming language you are using (. NET or Java or other), so that we can provide you with the temporary license of the corresponding product.

Sincerely,
Amin
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Amin.Gan
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:40 am

Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:54 am

I evaluating your Spire Pdf libraries, I need a temporary license of "Spire.Pdf for .Net" in order to test the implementation without the evaluation warning. I don't know where to get it from.
Thanks in advance.
Email Id:[email protected]

Vaibhav_Bisen
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:51 am

Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:57 am

And also please provide me license cost/price in same mail.

Vaibhav_Bisen
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:51 am

Thu Dec 12, 2024 7:09 am

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Spire.PDF for .NET.

We will send you a temporary license of Spire.PDF for .NET to [email protected] and send you the cost and more detailed description of the product via email.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Thu May 29, 2025 12:58 am

Hi, can I get a temp license for spire.pdf for #.net too ?

Thank you.

sagiluck
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 29, 2025 12:34 am

Return to Spire.PDF