Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 pm
Hello
I am having an issue while reading a PDF text. For some bizare reasons when a PDF is in a landscape mode orientation, the content is being read vertically instead of horizontally. So an example of a PDF will contain the following:
ID: 123 Product: ABC
Pair: ABC Venue: Mine
Date: Today's Date Time: today's time
The above text will be extracted as following:
ID:Pair:Date:
123 ABC Today'sDate
Product:
Venue:
Time:
ABC
This makes it hard to read and put it all together using string manipulation.
However if, the PDF was in portrait orientation, the above text will be extracted as shown in the PDF.
I tried PdfPageRotateAngle still did not work. I do not have control over the orientation of the PDF.
Are they any workaround I can use OR any code? I'm using c#
Thanks
-

[email protected]
-
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:12 pm
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:18 am
Hello,
Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with our latest commercial version (
Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.9.4), I didn't notice the behavior you mentioned. To help us investigate your issue accurately, please provide your Pdf file along with your code fragment. You could send them to us via email (
[email protected]). Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
-


Nina.Tang
-
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:33 am
Hello,
Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
-


Nina.Tang
-
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am