Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:12 pm

Greetings,

I am writing to report an issue related to the linearization feature of Spire PDF (C++). Specifically, I am interested in utilizing the Fast Web View feature. Currently, I am facing a problem where the navigation in bookmarks ceases to function after the transformation process.

To provide some context, I have employed the following code:

Code: Select all
boost::intrusive_ptr<PdfToLinearizedPdfConverter> converter(new PdfToLinearizedPdfConverter("sample.pdf"));
converter->ToLinearizedPdf(L"linearized.pdf");


Regrettably, upon examining the resulting linearized.pdf file, I have noticed that only second level bookmarks, which are nested within "Donkey Konga", successfully navigate to the intended locations. The remaining bookmarks appear to be non-functional.

For your convenience, I have attached both the sample.pdf and linearized.pdf files, allowing you to observe the disparity firsthand.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. Could you please advise on a possible solution or provide any relevant guidance to rectify this issue?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Dmytro

dima_test_account
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm

Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your PDF file and did reproduce the issue you mentioned. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-6052. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely
Wenly
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Wenly.Zhang
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 2:19 am

Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:51 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.
We are delighted to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF.CPP 9.11.0, which fixes the issue of SPIREPDF-6052. Please download from the following link and have a test.
Website: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/pdf-for-cpp.html

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron