Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:18 am

Hello Support Team,

I am facing an issue while converting an AcroForm PDF containing checkbox fields to PDF/A-1b using Spire.PDF. After conversion, the content is not properly embedded, and the checkboxes do not render correctly.

Could you please help resolve this issue? Let me know if you need any additional details.

Please find attached input file with checked checkboxes and its output pdf.

Best regards,
Jignesh

jigratho
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:36 am

Hello,

Thansk for your inquiry.
Yes, I have reproduced the problem you mentioned and logged this issue to our tracking system, with the ticket SPIREPDF-7413. Our development team will further investigate and fix it, and I will inform you as soon as there is any progress. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Wed Mar 12, 2025 9:15 am

Thanks! Please let us know when you're ready with the fix.

jigratho
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

Wed Mar 12, 2025 10:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for you reply. I will keep you informed once there is any progress.Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF