Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files from any .NET platform (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java applications (J2SE and J2EE) with fast and high quality performance.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm

Hi, we are having a problem with a document where the pdf conversion is ignoring the cell borders in the word document and adding a border to every cell.

I have attached the Word document and Pdf - you will see only particular cells have borders in Word but once converted to pdf all cells have borders.

I have tried upgrading to the latest hotfix and am getting the same issue.

Any ideas?
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

erin.cummings@dentons.com

Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:38 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced your issue and posted it to our Dev team with the ticket SPIREDOC-4144 for further investigation and fixing. If there is any update, we will let you know.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to tell you that we just released Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.6.3 which fixes your issue. Welcome to download it from the following links.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/8.6.3

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:34 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc